Supply Chain Associate
Plainfield, IN, United States
Job ID: 39189
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR INGRAM MICRO :
- A global, world class distribution and logistics provider
- Cellphone stipend
- Medical insurance available immediately upon hire, with no waiting period
- 401K is vested immediately
- Casual work attire, jeans allowed
This role is primarily responsible for the day to day activities including:
- Processing/Planning/Managing Orders
- Root Cause System and Logistic issues
- Maintain Excel Trackers
- Daily Customer Communication
- SKU Set ups
- ASN Creation
- Reporting / analysis
- Inventory management
- Service Level Agreement performance management
- Commercial compliance
- Profitability & profitable growth
- Account Receivables management
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Interface on behalf of the customer and Ingram Micro organizations functions including operations, IT, and finance.
- Identify, prioritize, and communicate functional and technical requirements of the client service portfolio to the appropriate cross-functional organizations in order to ensure delivery against all customer SLAs.
- Manage moderately to highly complex service solution delivery and program management
- Lead the implementation and execution of proposed/new solutions for key customer projects.
- Work with account leadership on business transformation projects to drive efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery solutions improving overall program and financial performance.
- High School Degree Required, Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 3-5 years of sales or account management experience
- Data mining and manipulation
- Experience with MS Office Suite and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Strong customer relationship skills
- Proven track record of delivering results
- Outgoing and a self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player that must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess an energetic personality
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment
- Demonstrated ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines through process improvements and communication practices