Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.Our Team:
Our Ideal Candidate
- The Cisco Market Development team is a large matrix organization that drives significant results for IM. Being the enablement engine for the largest vendor at IM, the Cisco MD Org is consistently relied upon to drive business. Through strong partnerships with Cisco, our Partners, and IM Sales; the Cisco MD Org is vital to the overall success of company.
will be experienced in leading a matrix organization with a strong strategic approach to drive results.
Promotes and sells a portfolio of technical and/or nontechnical products and/or services and solutions directly to current and new end customers; informs customers of new product/service introductions and prices; creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline. Key Responsibilities:
- Enhancing the Associate Experience and Customer Experience.
- Associate development is a primary function of the role.
- Leading the strategic approach to an evolving Customer Experience is crucial in our business approach.
Manages large team which would typically consists of both experienced professionals and supervisors/managers.
Focus on policy and strategy implementation of operational plans. Problems faced may be difficult to moderately complex. Influences other outside of own job area regarding policies, process and procedures. Receives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
Provide input in defining operation plans and strategies. Provides input into strategic decisions that impact functional area.
Manages subordinate professional staff, may manage lower level associates through Supervisor/Manager. Works toward objectives established by upper levels of management.
Will recommend and implement departmental specific procedures. Assignments are defined in terms of objectives. Provides input to strategic decisions that affect functional area of responsibility.
Objectives for assigned area defined by upper management. Latitude to make decisions to achieve goals. Assists executives in defining operational plans and strategies.
Managers at this level may become involved in day-to-day activities where their acquired expertise and knowledge provide direction to subordinates. Uses interpersonal skills to influence customers, suppliers and other comparable level managers. Education:
- A four year college degree (or additional relevant experience in a related field).
- Minimum of a 4 year degree and 8 years functional experience including a minimum of 5 years position specific experience.
- Minimum of 5 years supervisory experience preferably managing through subordinate managers. Mastery over subject area, ability to make significant contributions to the company
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.