Digital Project Manager
Job ID: 39044
This role will encompass the rightful candidate to drive Adoption and Business Value / Growth in Business User Adoption, Partner Adoption and also in Financial aspect. This role will report directly to the Director, Projects and Transformation APAC.
The responsibilities will not be limited to:
- Product Owner from inception & deployment through ongoing advancement of capability expansion, staying aligned with market trends and growth objectives
- Define Business Requirements & Sign Off via collaboration with country Leadership & Key Stakeholders, supporting justification for exception handling
- Work closely with Region Product Leader & IS to leverage Global Standards & Best Practices to drive re-usable assets mindset
- Build & manage appropriate SME’s / Super User community to support Requirements, UAT & Training to the front-line business user community
- Design & Develop Business User work groups to capture critical inputs and plans to support business needs & change management insights
- Establish country program / roadmap to ensure resource availability and alignment is sustained, manage project tollgate cadence with key stakeholders
- Prioritize enhancements & backlogs in alignment with business user adoption & core business objectives, escalate issues to Region Leader & IS for support
- Provide insight to Change Manager to the key areas of business process engineering required to drive adoption, define calibrated plans and RACI
- Establish standard reporting metrics (min. monthly), define appropriate cadence with stakeholders and leadership to address opportunities and challenges
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3- 5 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.