Pre-Sales Engineer, VPro (1 Year Contract)
Job ID: 39146
- Identify and facilitate business opportunities arising from Intel’s vPro product and market strategy, and Distributor’s internal divisions and entities.
- Be the center of technical knowledge at Distributor for Service / Solution Providers initiatives and coordinate the execution of these internally and with country branches of Distributor.
- Coordinate , enable & drive Intel’s vPro specific opportunities to Distributor’s internal business unit leaders, horizontal and verticals teams to ensure Intel strategy is fully translated into tangible internal metrics and executed within relevant focused countries. Be responsible for business tracking.
- Coordinate and drive Intel Program to Distributors internal business unit leaders, horizontal and verticals teams to ensure Intel’s vPro strategy is fully translated into tangible internal metrics and executed into relevant focused countries. Be responsible for required reporting, business tracking and ROI performance reports.
- Manage pipeline review listing Service / Solution Providers account mapping, current engagement/opportunities and highlighting help needed from Intel to accelerate the design/deal wins and drive revenue conversion. In addition, the distributor shall also conduct Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) with Intel leadership team to cover market environment update, strategic opportunities, results and learnings. Specifically:
- Host a Quarterly Business Review 90min with Intel Management
- Provide regular update on Service / Solution Providers account mapping, current deal/design pipeline & ROI/outcomes, include what worked well and lessons learned.
- Proactively update Intel on market conditions and trends, for all countries where Distributor is active. Specifically, provide a Monthly status update i.e. a brief email update to Intel stakeholders providing a snapshot of market, on the last week of each month. To include observations on the following:
- In compliance with Distributor confidentiality obligations provide general overview of what is happening with Intel competitors, including pricing, supply health, new product offerings, and regional coverage across National System Integrators.
- General Market Feedback: Describe market conditions (including forex impacts when material) and any other industry highlights or events. What demand being seen from business and consumers
- What 3rd party support being received and where 3rd party support is still needed
- Intel product momentum in the market including Intel program and associated promotions, provide feedback, and request help needed from Intel.
- Able to install HDD into brand new notebook or desktop and transfer the OS to the new HDD
- Able to install additional ram into new system
- Able config and setup raid in NAS and connect to customer existing network . ( onsite support, synology)
- Basic configuration with IP address properties & Raid setting (synology)
- Creation of shared folders using local admin(synology)
- Market Expansion - Build pipeline of service/ solution providers that are enabled to expand core mix, deploy and activate, core Intel vPro sku’s.
- Market Penetration – Expand use of vPro’s ATM and security features within the service/ solution providers and their customers.
- Self-motivated individual with a team player attitude and ability to build strong relationships
- 5 year+ technical sales & marketing experience in selling complex solution sales to service/ solution providers.
- Ability to describe complex technology solutions in business terms and demonstrate business value to customers
- Ability to train service / solution providers on the use and deployment of IT solutions
- Experience in managing key Service / Solution Providers (Tier 1 & 2) across Singapore and Malaysia.
- Background in building relationships with government/enterprise customers across Singapore and Malaysia.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to envision next-generation approaches to business issues, working multiple angles to a solution, including partnerships, providers, and stakeholders
- Ability to articulate Intel's hardware, software, and solutions strategies and roadmap.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and ability to envision next-generation approaches to business issues, working multiple angles to a solution, including partnerships, providers, and stakeholders.
- Data driven approach to problem solving and ability to come up with solutions
- Results driven sales and marketing programs definition and execution required
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills in English.
- Proven track record of achievements of over the years.