Job ID: 39183
|Why Ingram Micro?|
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team-oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.
All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young and friendly environment with many opportunities. At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
Upgrade your Talent by:
• Participating in Profitability and cost management process
• Participating in Revenue recognition and New Lease Accounting Standard implementation projects
• Supporting role in Budget and Forecast preparation and submission process
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
• Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills
• Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills
• Proactive and taking initiative when needed
If you want to know more about the position, don't hesitate to apply with your CV.
We’re looking forward to meeting you!