Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $52 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Business Change Management Consultant is responsible for working with the Change Management leader and organizational business leaders to drive standardization and adoption of new processes and tools across Ingram Micro. This person will follow the change management methods and techniques implemented by the change management leader to ensure adoption of the new processes and technology.
This role is responsible for ensuring Ingram Micro projects and change initiatives are on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology. The primary responsibility will be leading, creating, implementing, and monitoring change management strategies and communication plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance.
- Integration of change management activities into all planned changes to ensure smooth transition and adoption
- Support change management through implementation phase of project; execute the OCM plan and prioritization of activities set by the change management leader, helps change management leader track accountabilities of the rest of the team; oversees implementation of an effective and efficient communications plan; attend training to offer insight and redirection as needed. Collaborate with the instructional designer on the implementation of training material and workshops. Facilitates and documents business requirements, provide input on process maps, drives test and implementation strategies. Conducts (Virtual and in-person) trainings to help users understand changes across various global geographies.
- Ensure accurate and effective launch and communication of expected changes. Ensure projects meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage.
- Post implementation: Monitor the effectiveness of the implemented change. Collaborate with the designated PM through post-implementation phase to monitor progress of change; proactively monitor and measure the OCM journey; assist the change leader with post implementation reporting and analysis; collaborate with PM and change leader to address problems and gaps or delays in adoption.. Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary. Provides clients with recommendations to maintain implementation solutions and follows-up with client periodically to ensure there is change sustainment. Evaluate progress against plan and adjust strategy accordingly to ensure a seamless transition.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Master’s degree in Organizational Psychology preferred.
- Project management experience
- Applied knowledge of process improvement methodology
- Applied knowledge of creating alignment between strategic plans, interventions, and execution of initiatives.
- Six to eight years of professional, progressive experience in change management, consulting, or process improvements required. It is desired that a minimum of six of these years be spent working in a large corporate environment.
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in supporting change management efforts for large scale projects..
- Brings strong professional presence in all environments.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience creating, leading, facilitating, training virtual and in-person trainings.
- Detailed understanding and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Strong process orientation and familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
- A working knowledge of large-scale technological implementations.
- Experience creating and supporting communication and change management plans.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment and exhibit excellent multi-tasking skills. The ability to effectively influence stakeholders/project teams and to be well-skilled in both oral and written communication is required.
- Must possess the ability to understand and articulate the complexity of business processes, and build/develop/support practical communications plans based upon those needs.
- Must possess strong business acumen, encompassing the ability to see the "Big Picture" within a complex, multi-faceted organization.
- Must be proactive, self-directed, and skilled at facilitating meetings by utilizing effective presentation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Working knowledge of the following software programs: E-mail systems; MS Office Suite; Visio, and MS Project
- Working knowledge of Prosci and other change management methodologies.
- Ability to travel up to 40%
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.