Operations Manager, Vendor Debit ( Temporary Maternity Cover)
Job ID: 39214
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People
Technology, though, cannot succeed without the people. We appreciate all our associates do for the business. We guide them to bring the best of their potential and become the heroes of their career.
Are you that kind of Leader?
If you strive to lead people through:
- Performance Management: Initiates and drives strategic initiatives to ensure proper management of the assigned operation- control of applied promotions, timely claiming and collection of vendor collectables, improvement of overall financial impact of department on company financials, selection and tracking of performance and quality parameters.
- Partner Management: Collaborates with Business Leadership team to set vision, strategy, goals & metrics, SLAs.
- People Management: Prepares and executes plans for people development and succession in all teams; Demonstrate all core corporate values, competencies, Tenets, and lead by example
- Process management: Drives common initiatives with supporting departments in order to improve productivity; Collaborates with relevant teams to determine and cascade Business Continuity Planning strategies
And You are confident in:
- University degree required
- 5+ years direct supervisory or managerial role overseeing operations and providing guidance, some experience leading through subordinate managers
- 1+ years shared service center/ BPO sector experience required
- Experience with European business practices
- Excellent Written and spoken English
- Process Improvement methodologies eg.: Lean, Six Sigma
- Knowledge in Supply Chain Logistics + computer industry
- Project management, leading and/or providing guidance to teams
- Managing cross functional project teams/change management
- Coaching and development of others