Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 39277
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This Corporate Finance role will be responsible for a broad range of financial activities within Cloud’s Global Financial Planning, Analysis and Reporting team supporting our CloudBlue business unit. Responsibilities include, but not limited to, business partnering with CloudBlue Executive and regional sales leadership to provide support for decision making, developing, and publishing automated and standardized reporting, management of the forecasting and annual budget process, and financial modeling/ad hoc analysis. This position will analyze financial and business information, implement process efficiencies, and ensure that financial goals are achieved for Ingram Micro’s Global CloudBlue business unit. This role requires someone who is creative, proactive and a great communicator. Strong experience in a Software business required. Prior hands-on experience using Hyperion Planning is a plus.
• Participate in the proactive financial management of the CloudBlue business unit and give expert opinions to improve processes and financial performance; analyze and communicate financial performance (P&L and Balance Sheet), support profitability through proactive management of the P&L and analysis of business metrics, and provide support with deal evaluation and decision tools to facilitate quick business decisions.
• Develop accurate, timely and consistent reporting that includes, but is not limited to, regional profitability, customer profitability, product segment profitability, headcount, and sales-based metrics/KPIs such as revenue stream, leads, pipeline.
• Support our Global planning processes, working directly with business leaders, (e.g., annual budgets, quarterly forecasts, monthly R&O, strategic plans and target setting) which includes, but is not limited to, the development of related allocation methodologies, coordination across all Cloud entities, and successful submission in our Hyperion financial system.
• Perform Ad Hoc commercial analysis/financial modeling and participate in Special Projects as required (e.g., process improvement, Acquisition/Integration projects, Commission plans).
• Professionally and effectively interact with all levels of management within the CloudBlue business unit and across the corporate functions and global/regional finance/accounting departments.
• Support the automation of existing reporting process – define reporting needs, analyze processes, reports and/or systems, identify opportunities for improvement, develop plans based on findings, and implement changes.
• Assist in Hyperion Administration and future financial systems projects, including drafting of business requirements and conducting pre and post implementation testing, to ensure financial reporting integrity.
What you bring to the role:
• Post Graduate Degree required. CPA/CA required
• 10+ years of related work experience required with a minimum 3-4 years management/supervisory experience in accounting (min of 4 direct reports).
• Strong financial accounting (revenue recognition for software business) and commercial finance knowledge required.
• Experience and willingness to work across multiple international time zones with Global Cloud leadership and Global Cloud Finance team across Americas, Europe, and APAC.
• Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight.
• Strong project management, organizational skills coupled with attention to detail in fast paced environment.
• Enjoys investigating problems, mining data, and coming up with solutions as well as implementing those recommendations.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization. Strong presentation skills that simplify complex arguments.
• Able to utilize various resources to ensure efficiency and budgetary control.
• Strong presentation skills
• Demonstrated ability to relate well with all levels of associates
• Experience with Hyperion HFM and planning a plus
• Experience with ERP systems and financial reporting tools, Hyperion Essbase, Smartview a plus.
• Must be able to work under minimal supervision, be proactive and take initiative when needed.
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
• Ability to work across multiple international time zones with Cloud Leadership teams and local countries.
* Position may require occasional travel, including international travel.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.