Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
As a strategy we have entered an very exciting journey of B2B ecommerce for all our partners called “IMeCom” portal which is an single point of access to our partners for all there transactional needs, hence it’s imperative we give a complete focus approach and this position will manage the website management and other related features to give a superlative digital experience to partners and maximize our share of business and increase partners reach.
The below position JD has been structured to drive this motion effectively.
• Manage overall IMeCom – B2B website, maintenance & updates.
• Making the product Info of the SKUs visible in the website.
• Ensuring close coordination with PMs & PI team.
• Regular price checks and promotional activities.
• Interacting with marketing team and PMs.
• Enabling right SKUs visibility for the customers.
• Ensuring SKUs are made visible well in advance.
• Prior & proper planning on customers and vendors onboarding into our website.
• Suggesting new features requirement based on business need, creating BRDs and users stories.
• Consolidate and create users stories to connect with the development team for new feature requirements.
• Driving of new feature adoption by customers.
• Ensure usability of new features by customers and increase the adoption.What's in it for you?
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.