Administrative Assistant (Hindi Speaking Preferred)
Carol Stream, IL, United States
Job ID: 39305
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day
with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue,
we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates
. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
INGRAM MICRO FACTS:
Position Summary: This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday 10:30am - 6:30 pm schedule, assisting our Human Resources and Safety Team.
- Ingram Micro does $47 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- Activities include : sending emails to the broader employee group , power point slides, calendar maintenance/scheduling, departmental reporting, presentation preparation, meeting coordination, report preparation, meeting minutes and correspondence, filing.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manage schedules, arrange appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, and complete expense reports.
- Answer and transfer phone calls.
- Remain knowledgeable of business unit policies.
- May make contacts with sensitive, complex, and confidential nature. Works under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgment.
- Proficiency in written and spoke communication in English and Hindi
- Flexibility in schedule to shift start time and/or work on a Sunday with advanced notice
- High School Diploma or equivalent, 2 year degree preferred
- 2 years of administrative office experience is preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Keyboarding speed of 40 wpm
- Strong organizational and project management skills
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties. Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.