Inventory Control Supervisor
Dallas, TX, United States
Job ID: 39344
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Ingram Micro is excited to announce the opening of a new facility in Denton, TX due to expanded growth. This will be our 3rd distribution facility in DFW!
INGRAM MICRO FACTS:
- Ingram Micro does $47 Billion in revenue
- We ship 1.5 billion units per year
- We have 189 logistics centers and service centers worldwide
- Operations in 59 countries with 35,000 associates covering 6 continents
- 1 out of 2 mobile devices are distributed in our warehouse
- The Inventory Control Supervisor is accountable for the development of an effective inventory management system.
- Focused on inventory control/loss prevention focused culture.
- Responsible for managing compliance and customer requirements around cycle counts in a high volume, SKU intensive facility.
- Serves as the main point of contact for all customer or vendor related inventory audits and physical inventory requests, up to and including wall to wall PIs.
- Gathering and analyzing data and partnering with operations.
- Cycle count accuracy, SKU adjustments, Inventory shrink, net and absolute variances.
- Responsible for maintenance of the bin master for a location intensive campus environment, as well as SKU slotting and re-profiling based on upon client need, velocity, SKU requirements, or any combination thereof.
- Daily P&L - Tracking / Auditing / Reporting
- Importance of forecasting expenses daily, weekly monthly to include your facility's supplies tracking
- Volume Reporting (orders, TMUs, Units, lines etc)
- Supervisory responsibility for inventory control associates.
- Requires a four-year college degree preferred, not required
- Minimum 5 years logistics and supply chain experience including a minimum of 4 years of Operations experience such as Inventory, Financial and Profiling and 2 years of supervisory experience or 4 years of leadership experience.
- Must be proficient in MS Office with ability to create and analyze complex spreadsheets using Excel, and create and present Power Point presentations.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.