Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Corporate IS Finance Manager is a key member of the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team developing the corporate IT financial plan, forecasts, and analysis while interacting with executive management and ensuring procedures are robust and financial systems provide requisite and reliable data. This role will manage, maintain, and continuously improve the processes and methods we use to forecast, plan, and analyze our financials. This is a highly visible role that will regularly interact with various executive leaders cross-functionally. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of driving best practices by implementing new technology and processes and will be capable of providing highly complex financial decision support.
What You Bring To The Role:
- This role is recognized as the subject matter expert with specialized knowledge on key financial processes as well as financial system expertise
- Manages large projects and processes, ranging from implementation to improvement and maintenance of existing projects and processes
- Coaches, reviews, and delegates work to lower level professionals
- Proven track record of resolving problems that are difficult and complex, utilizing new practices or methods
- Influential decisionmaker with the ability to lead cross functional teams and manage Executive expectations
What You Will Be Doing:
- Financial support of their assigned Global IT functional groups (i.e. Information Security, Infrastructure, Global Applications, etc.). Duties include accrual analysis and calculations, monthly financial reporting, invoice reconciliation, variance analysis and any pre-defined monthly presentation materials for Corp IS
- Supporting the annual and strategic planning process which includes consolidation, in-depth review and analysis, reporting, and executive presentations
- Lead process improvement projects with implementation, participation, and directing cross functional teams
- Assisting with the periodic forecasting process which includes reporting, consolidation, in-depth review and analysis
- Support the management of Corporate IT departments operational expenditures such as HW/SW maintenance, software as a service subscription, telecom, etc.
- Identify risks and opportunities and contribute to the achievement of the organization’s short and long-term financial goals
- Preparing ad-hoc analysis and interpreting data on behalf of the IT organization
- Create new reports utilizing technology, visualization tools, and productivity tools in order to better summarize relevant data into actionable information
- BA/BS Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent required
- MBA, Masters, or CPA preferred
- 7 years minimum finance experience required
- Prior FP&A experience required
- Highly skilled with financial modeling, analysis, and reporting with Excel, PowerPoint and other productivity tools (charts, tables, slides, complex formulas)
- Ability to work in a high-volume, highly dynamic rapid paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Hyperion preferred
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.