Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
The Senior Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis provides leadership in managing the financial planning needs of the US eCommerce & Technology Forward Logistics business which is part of the Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions (CLS) Americas business unit, specifically supporting Forward Logistics. The scope of the role includes strategic business planning and execution, business analytics, and heavy financial modeling.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide financial information for commercial, operational and strategic business decision support across the organization including business analytics, financial modeling, and monthly profitability consolidations.
- Oversee financial analysis and planning function to appraise and impact operating results in terms of cost, budgets, policies of operations, increased profit from operations and return on invested capital.
- Determine appropriate information to support management assertion, pull financial and non-financial information from various sources, develop management reporting.
- Work with the business development, account management, customers team to develop and provide forecasts by partnering with 40+ associates in Sales, Account management operations locations.
- Drive sales with customer claims research and financial disputes for invoicing.
- Lead preparation of ad hoc reports and sensitivities with relatively short turnaround times.
Forecasting and Budgeting
- Support Forward Logistics account management team in updating and entering sales forecasts and budgets.
- Aggregate sales forecasts and budget and explain material variances to a variety of scenarios in a clear and concise manner
- Manage the consolidation of account forecasts with Customer, Account Management and operations input, resulting forecasting operational spending for a variety of departments, including Operations, transportation, Account Management and the P&L for our business. Heavy focus on modeling, bridge analysis, and customer deep-dives.
Financial and Performance Execution Management
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Help identify opportunities to optimize operating structure and processes, including cost management, sales investments, and overhead structures while at the same time being a visionary in support of innovative investments for growth.
- Responsible for delivering effective analysis of performance to drive profitable growth and highlight risks and opportunities.
- Drive forecast accuracy. Influence the development of a reliable sales projection process and reporting that includes modeling and driving internal alignment.
- Provide recommendations on pricing and other margin improvement initiatives, operating expense efficiencies, and working capital improvements.
- Drive the organization’s capability, leveraging systems & shared service efficiencies, and being a champion of sharing and adopting best practices.
- Provide recommendations and input to decisions to drive greater efficiency, productivity and lower costs to serve the business.
- Drive profitability improvements at the account level through evaluation of transactional changes in operating profiles in comparison to original contracts to drive rate and/or terms adjustments.
- Manage a growing team of FP&A Associates
- Oversee Sales Associate Commission Performance and develop new commission plans as needed
- Drive systemic solutions supporting flexible reporting supporting verticals by location, customer and market core solution group.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 10+ years of progressive Finance/Accounting experience
- CPA or MBA
- Familiarity with financial planning & reporting systems HFM
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.