Product Manager DC POS
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager who has sales and business development experience in the area of Data Capture and/ POS. in Ljubljana, Slovenia Office.
- Develop strategies to grow the business
- Perform Product manager tasks for DC/POS and other vendors/suppliers.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business sales, while expanding existing accounts.
- Being responsible for support in developing the business opportunities of the respective brand/supplier.
- Development of portfolio, products, services and solutions.
- Facilitating and driving relationships between the vendor and re-seller to strengthening our position as the distributor of choice.
- Collaborating with representatives of the vendors in charge of the region.
- Continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new Ingram product offerings.
- Being responsible for the achievement of the sales plan.
To be successful, you have:
- The ability and motivation to build up a new business, bring on new customers and drive growth
- Proven experience and quantifiably results in business development in the field of data capture and POS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Very good knowledge of English
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals.
- Well-developed sales network, communication, and presentation skills.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
What’s in it for You:
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company. You will be joining a dynamic team that enjoys a fast-paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in IT. Supportive management team and company culture.