Cloud Technical Consultant
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 39420
Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
To enhance sales of assigned product by offering pre-sales support to customers, designing solutions and assist salespersons to upsell & cross sell designated product. Conduct enablement session for sales. Complete required vendor certifications (both sales, presales & Technical ). Assist channel partners to meet the required vendor certifications. Liaise with vendor for update on latest technology.
- Convert customers /resellers enquires into right technical solutions
- Meet with end users to better understand their requirements if necessary.
- Generate Bill of Materials
- Conduct demos and proof of concept in Aptec’s demo center (where applicable) to present right solution to customer (reseller and/or end user) or on the customer site
- Design solutions blocks in collaboration with hardware/software vendors and present same to customer.
- Arrange and conduct a technical training for partners/customers
- Arrange and conduct in-house technical training for Aptec’s partner (where applicable) as per target assign
- Study and take seriously all the arranged training by the department head in order to keep the technical knowledge at the required level.
- Get pre-sales/technical certificates from vendor.
- Knowing well technically what the competition is offering
- Make sure that the demo center (hardware and software) is working properly (if applicable) .
- Develop, execute and maintain good relationship with technical team in top # (as per target assigned) reseller accounts in order make Aptec first choice company to deal with.
- Develop, execute and maintain good relationship with Vendor’s sales team in order to get maximum business support (special prices…)
- Support the resellers in troubleshooting
- Work on upgrading system/tools whenever is required from vendor
- Be representative and ready any time to meet resellers
- Report to vendor as per vendor’s requirements (if applicable)
- Recruit new partners
- Build funnel on designated product
- End-user visits if required .
Job Qualification & Educational Requirements:
- Qualification & Experience: MBA with 4-5 yrs relevant/ industry experience OR Graduate with 5-7 year
- Relevant /industry experience / Pre – Sales (Technical) Certification on respective product
- Industry - IT
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent PC skills including Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, self-motivated and a team player
- Attention to details,
- Good planning and self-organizing skills
- Customer orientated, approachable.
- Decision Making ability,
- Team Management,
- Implementing Change
- Multi-taker and works well under pressure
- Driving license
- Multinational experience
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results, Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents