Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
A successful CFE provides the financial oversight and action-oriented leadership for the line of business finance operations required to support the attainment of performance to plan. In this role, the successful CFE will be a trusted, courageous, process-oriented, strategic and operational business partner to the chief executive for the Commerce & Lifecycle Services Mobility business providing critical financial decision support to help maximize the financial results of the line of business.
Financial & Business Acumen -
- Provide meaningful, impactful, and actionable plans, forecasts, analyses and reporting to assist executive management in determining direction, strategy, and tactics to improve results.
- Responsible for oversight of the Finance, Accounting, Credit/Collections functions, and advanced supply chain planning.
- Drive lean, continuous process improvement to create efficiency and cost reduction.
- Ensure that the financial information accurately reflects the state of the business in accordance with the principles of Corporate Governance. ensuring compliance with US GAAP.
- Ensure compliance with all reporting obligations to local authorities.
- Administer the financial resources of the company, planning financing needs and management of debt.
- Manage the business metrics optimizing the use of the Working Capital: DSO, DIO and DPO, working with the business areas for this.
Deliver Results -
- Deliver committed results within Ingram Micro’s compliance guidelines.
- Excellence in execution of financial performance and customer satisfaction, e.g. P&L and balance sheet management, revenue growth, margin/revenue mix, net income, working capital, overall OPEX management, ROIC, ROWC and Return on Equity, with appropriate controls.
- Leadership skills to drive financial performance, to develop a comprehensive, multi-year strategic plan, gain alignment, accountability and motivate cross-functional teams to deliver sustained short and long-term results.
- Partner with corporate and country functions to assess develop, and broker, the functional expertise needed to support the execution of business strategies; ops, purchasing, IS, HR, legal, and shared services.
Create a Winning Culture -
- Foster a high-performance culture through exceptional leadership, engagement strategies and talent development.
- Drive change by being operationally focused to understanding how processes work, cost drivers and credit/financing opportunities.
Partner with the Business -
- Partner with business leaders to drive value and insight that enables achievement of key financial objectives.
- Strategic and operational business partner to the Country Chief Executive (and other stakeholders) providing critical financial decision support to maximize the financial results of the country.
Maximize and Manage the Ecosystem -
- Influence and lead in a matrix environment by building trusted relationships, leveraging BU’s as a strategic advantage, and delivering exceptional service while driving financial results through constant communication to achieve Ingram Micro’s objectives.
- 10+ years of directly related work experience, including forecasting and budgeting in a multi-national company
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- MBA or CPA strongly preferred
- Strong knowledge of SOX and integrating SOX requirements into business processes
- Experience with corporate governance
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, internal control policies and procedures
- Expertise in financial planning and analysis, including analysis, forecasting, planning, reporting, and developing financial models.
- Proven leader and collaborator who has demonstrated strong energy in ambiguous situations.
- Travel as needed.
Professional Skills & Characteristics:
- Be agile and flexible to anticipate and/or respond to rapid change, attention to detail, manage relationships, set challenging, yet achievable goals and create action to meet them.
- Executive presence, professional maturity, and diplomacy skills to inspire trust within the organization.
- Influence, networking, and collaboration skills to manage interdependency between global, local/function and BU’s while sharing best practices.
- An out of the box thinker with ability to figure out how to successfully achieve goals while maintaining financial integrity.
- A true business partner who works effectively with others in the organization to successfully achieve results.
* Position may require occasional travel.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.