Solutions Development Associate
Do you crave the creativity and freedom of a startup but the stability of a large, established company? Are you seeking the autonomy to take risks, make decisions and drive business success? Do you want to accelerate your career to the next level? Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you have a passion for helping your clients “Realize the Promise of Technology™” in the emerging cloud services industry? Do you get excited using your expertise to disrupt a “status quo” and help customers to think differently?
If so, join the Ingram Micro Cloud team as our newest Development Associate
As the Solutions Development Associate, you will have the key opportunity to own the promotion and sales of the Cloud portfolio to Channel Partners.
You Will Be The Cultivator Of
- Drive Ingram Micro Cloud sales growth across cloud partner ecosystem for a range of new and existing Ingram resellers buying the offering for the first time
- Coordinate with our Partner Success Managers to establish relationships with new Ingram resellers.
- Primarily interfacing with reseller prospects and meeting in the field or over the phone / email, focused on an assigned product category (i.e. IaaS, SaaS, or Microsoft)
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
What You Bring To The Role
- 3+ years of B2B technology sales experience; experience in Cloud sales a plus
- Proven experience with strategic sales engagement including formal sales presentation, written proposals and sales with multiple decision makers.
- Practical experience with face-to-face sales engagements and event/conference networking.
- Demonstrated program/project management skills; documenting and executing a plan.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – including proposals and closing techniques.
- Working knowledge of Cloud services is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 50%+ of the time.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
*Ingram Micro is committed to hiring and promoting the most qualified applicants for available positions. To achieve this goal, the Company, where permitted by law, will conduct background investigations on all candidates considered for this opening*