IT Infrastructure sales
This role is designed to help our channel partners adopt new technologies to transform their companies, effectively communicate the advantages of various cloud solutions and to evangelize the benefits of the Ingram Micro portfolio.
Your key responsibilities will be the following:
• Support our partners in understanding the technologies we offer and find the best technical solutions for them.
• Being a technical advisor to reseller partners and end customers in the cloud, in particular Microsoft Azure and other IaaS cloud opportunities
• Be always up to date/align with the newest technical solutions, offerings of our vendors.
• Identify new sales opportunities, finding new partners and selling our solutions (eg our IaaS portfolio) to them.
• Assist the customers through our reseller base in evaluating Cloud solutions according to their requirements and needs
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by helping them build solutions, showing how to calculate the cost for these solutions and by demonstrating technical competence and accountability.
• Providing support for reseller partners on technical and strategic challenges
• Supporting our sales team with your technical background
• Business planning, pipeline review and managing sales process with dedicated partner set and with the team leader
• Manage the first steps of partner orders and address it to the right team.
• Effectively communicate and educate channel partners on the benefits of the Ingram Micro cloud strategy and solutions.
• Conducting webinars, training courses for partners in the cloud, in particular on Microsoft Azure and other IaaS cloud solutions
• Successfully prepare and deliver presentations communicating the Ingram Micro cloud value proposition .
• Address technical questions in ticketing system/technical shared mailbox.
• Manage partners, cover their needs and fish for new deals/opportunities.
• Plan custom learning paths for our partner set and provide them 1:1 or 1:m trainings (partner development tasks)
In order to succeed in your new role, you have/are:
• Bs/Ms technical degree or equivalents.
• 1-2 yrs experience in IT infrastructure sales (server, software, network, virtualization, etc.)
• Advantage: IaaS, Microsoft Azure and Microsoft Cloud knowledge, technical certifications
• Passionate about technical sales but not afraid of the administrative tasks.
• Excellent written, verbal, and visual communications skills in Hungarian and in English.
• Able to work cross-functionally, manage time, work towards common goals, and work independently as well as in group/team settings.
• Strong organizational skills, problem solving agility, proven multi-tasking, successful prioritization of competing tasks, and proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Business, technical, and financial acumen.
What’s in it for You:
The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company. The possibility to join a super dynamic global and local team that enjoys a fast paced environment and getting results on the board. The opportunity for professional development in IaaS Cloud solutions. Supportive management team and diverse company culture.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.