Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
- Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
- 190 logistics centers worldwide
- Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
- Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "Sales Manager/ Cisco"
Managing Performance and Results of group of products as well as group of people, achieving results which are in line with the Budget & Quarterly targets (Sales and GP), Creating Tools and System to make business practices as smooth and efficient as possible. In charge of P&L for the Business Unit. Setting strategic goals and objectives for the Business Unit (Yearly and quarterly). Managing strategic relationship with the vendors.
Major Responsibility: Team Management (Product Managers)
- Developing skills and know how to staff within the Business Unit passing their experience, Guidance and support.
- Clear JD, KPI and responsibility to be passed and understood.
- Creating a team spirit & ensure the team members work in line within the values and code of conduct of IM.
- Development plan for the team should be implemented.
End Results: Maintain a balanced relationship within the team & support them in the business activities
Major Responsibility: Planning (Business and Marketing)
- Have a clear study about the market, analyze the current market trends and penetrate into the market. Based on the panning develop our product horizontally & vertically.
- Business and Marketing Plans should be developed closely with PM on weekly, monthly, quarterly & yearly basis.
- Plans should show history and expected growth in different areas approaching different Reseller Segments
- Strategic perspective of marketing events (and/or) sales/business approach
- Planning the headcount and have a control on the overheads of department
End Results: Relating Results or Planned Revenue & GP to Cost/Expense of the Business Unit making sure it make Business Sense to the Company
Major Responsibility: Monitoring Performance as per the set targets
Clear monitoring tools should be generated for measuring performance (annually, quarterly, monthly and weekly) of:
- BU sales and profitability results
- BU sales and marketing activities and results
- Products sales results and marketing events and results
- Staff performance
- Geographic performance
- Channel Segments performance
- Pipe line
- Vendor target achievements
- Monitoring inventory planning
End Results: Have a successful BU & achieve the business objectives planned as per budget forecast & planning
Major Responsibility: Vendor Relation (Strategically)
- Assessment of existing Vendors performance addressing weak areas and planning growth in other areas.
- Study and planning growing business or reducing business with Vendors based on potential profitability and growth.
- Adding new Vendors to the BU (a study and plan should be submitted to top management for
- Cancelling relation with a Vendor (a study and plan should be submitted to top management for
- Share information and priorities
- Balance commitment and competition
- strategize with key vendors
- Build long term partnerships
- Understand vendors business
- Negotiate with vendors
End Results: Maintain good relationship with vendors
Major Responsibility: Annual Budget plan & drive P/L of Business Unit
- Driving BU / products business plans, marketing activities, sales development and sales Team support should
- Create the pull to translate this effort into sales performance; accordingly there is a clear responsibility for PM
- to insure results monthly, quarterly and annually. Results should be measured and actions should be taken
- Accordingly involving Channel Manager, Country Manager and Back Office Team if needed
End Results: Achieve the BU target
- Achievement of Revenue & GP target
- Achieving the market shares
- Inventory planning
- Vendor management
- Year on year growth of business
- Staff development / Team Management ( Measuring the team skills & Ability )
Job Qualifications and Educational Requirement
- Must be Entrepreneurial
- Be able to identify gaps in the market
- Be able to differentiate significantly from competitors (Not on price – high margin expectation)
- Thoroughly understand and live the sales cycle
- Thorough understanding of business plans and goals of the company.
- Ability to execute on strategic initiatives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Education and Experience
- Degree in Business or Financial Management, Sales & Marketing or equivalent
- 10 years' experience in Business Development ,minimum 5 years' in Senior Management
- Cisco knowledge, & previous experience with distributor.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents .