Operations Recruiter (Contract 6-12 months)
Mira Loma, CA, United States
Job ID: 39582
Description WHO IS INGRAM MICRO?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology
you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With over $46 billion in revenue
, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries
and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach.
Come join an incredible national team of recruiters committed to excellence! This position will be located at our Mira Loma, CA locations. This is not a remote position and selected candidate will work onsite.
Starting pay based on experience $25-$30 per hour.
The recruiter will be responsible for providing the highest level of talent acquisition support for (primarily) Supply Chain/Operations roles
for multiple sites in the Midwest, Central and East coast regions. This is a 6-12 month contract position that could go full time. Furthermore, the recruiter is responsible for:
BENEFITS OF INGRAM MICRO:
- Delivering high quality professional and manager-level candidates and advances the Ingram Micro brand across numerous markets and professional communities, while guiding hiring managers and candidates through the Ingram Micro selection process.
- Proactive sourcing to build talent pipelines.
- Regularly recruit for high volume, entry level roles.
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large.
- This position requires a minimum of an Associate's degree (Bachelor's degree preferred) in HR, Business Administration or related field combined with a minimum of four years hands-on recruitment experience in a high volume, fast paced operations, distribution, sales and technology environment.
- The successful candidate will have a combination of employment agency and corporate experience with a passion for recruiting, strong perceptive abilities, and client service ethics, as well as ability to foster positive client relationships and satisfy recruiting needs.
- Must have exceptional oral and written communication skills and solid interpersonal skills.
- Excellent follow-up and follow-through abilities as well as a strong sense of urgency, discretion and confidentiality are indispensable in this position.
- A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
- Experience with social media recruiting, employer branding and strategic sourcing a must.
- Medical insurance is available the first week of employment.
- Employees can select their carrier of choice, we are contracted with thousands of plans with each carrier.
- 401K vests upon hire, with no waiting period.
- Employee purchase program, discounts for phones, TVs, desktops and more!
- Casual work environment - jeans are allowed.
- Independent work environment with a lot of autonomy.
- Recruiting is well respected at the organization and your input is welcomed.
- We have fun!
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.