This job posting is no longer active.
Taguig City, Philippines
Job ID: 39607
Who are we looking for:
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas. All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
• Working in Sales/Licensing department
• Managing and entering the incoming queue of orders from the business country
• Written communication with corporate customers and business partners
• Working in an international and dynamic team
Skills & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• Very good knowledge of MS Office/ ERP/ Outlook/
• Very good knowledge of English
• Working with data will be considered as advantage
• Meeting tight deadlines
Able to work night shift (North America time zone)