Senior Logistics Associate - Training
Carol Stream, IL, United States
Job ID: 39614
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012. Responsibilities:
- Administer training program for warehouse associates
- Conduct training needs assessment and identify skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training equipment
- Design, prepare and order educational aids and materials
- Gather feedback from trainees after each educational session
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with experts regarding instructional design and content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Associate degree in business, operations or engineering (bachelor preferred)
- Demonstrated experience following documented process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, and crouch.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to work overtime and be flexible on start time
- Strong problem-solving skills.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.