Pre-Sales Consultant, Uipath
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 39677
Role may include but not limited to:
- Answer incoming customer queries through one or more phone help desks on assigned product/vendor categories through contractual service levels.
- Respond or initiate outbound calls within established service level parameters utilizing a formal call strategy.
- Proactively recommend full solutions and take a multi-architecture approach when helping partners and end users scope out their technology business requirements.
- Takes meticulous records by entering notes and product related information into a CRM (Customer Resource Management) tool to ensure accuracy.
- Support Ingram UiPath goals and initiatives.
- Attend vendor trainings and marketing programs.
- Support vendor activities and department quality control activities.
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Personal computing. Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create and update department resources.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy while handling large quantities of information, multi-task, respond positively to rapid change, perform with a strong sense of urgency, build strong business relationships, deliver a high level of customer service, and prioritize work under moderate supervision.
- Makes minor adjustments to working methods to improve efficiencies.
- Basic knowledge of hardware and/or software.
- Ability to learn complex proprietary systems; to work as team member or independently, to relay/share information accurately.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule as needed.
- Customer service or sales experience is a plus.