Solutions Development Specialist, UiPath
Job ID: 39678
Description Dedicated to supporting UiPath, a new vendor partner in Ingram Micro's Emerging Business Group.
What you bring to the role
- Sells or renews the company’s products and/or services via telephone or electronic means to assigned territory, industry, or accounts.
- May generate prospective resale customers through cold calling and may qualify and follow up with partner leads for inclusion into UiPath’s Partner Program.
- Focus on expanding Ingram’s active partner base for UiPath, providing guidance/enablement for creation of UiPath expertise within partner.
- Sales can be made through multichannel, inbound and/or outbound sales activities.
- Have technical knowledge of products, systems and services.
- May be responsible for large, diverse, complex territories and/or products. May overlay to the country based sales force, typically supporting the initiatives of the sales organization and carrying an individual or team quota that is shared with the country/region.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive posture of the company, and prepares activity and forecast reports as requested.
- Has thorough knowledge of company products, systems and services.
- May direct customers to website or other company resources for information.
- May act as a sales representative for assigned territory, industry, accounts, and/or products.
- May establish and maintain relationships with channel partners.
- Represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers as partner community matures.
- Support back end activities such as order processing, quotation generation, delivery follow up etc.
- Recognized skilled specialist in job area.
- May be responsible for leading daily operations.
- May train, delegate and review the work of lower level employees. Problems typically are not routine and require analysis, judgment and initiative.
- Makes minor adjustments and enhancements to working methods to improve effectiveness of area.
- Provides administrative or technical support at a specialist level.
- Highly proficient in a broad range of activities related to their job.
- May act as a lead or mentor to more junior technical or administrative support personnel.
- Consistently works on complex assignments requiring independent action and a high degree of initiative to resolve issues.
- Makes recommendations for new procedures.
- Independently perform a wide range of complex duties under general guidance from supervisors.
- Known in the department/group as the “knowledge base” of information. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Often acts as a facilitator and team leader.
- Two year college degree or equivalent experience and minimum five years’ functional experience.