Reporting and Budget Specialist
Istanbul, 34, Turkey
Job ID: 39662
Armada is a value added distributor of server, storage, virtualization, network, IP PBX, video conference, security and infrastructure products, hand terminals, software and other products and components used by computer manufacturers during production process in IT market.
We are looking for a Reporting and Budget Specialist to work in our team to create great solutions for our customers.
Reporting and Budget Specialist will be responsible for the following tasks and duties:
- Fill in the reporting packages and prepare ad-hoc analysis for management,
- Support various reporting of the group companies (monthly and quarterly actuals, forecast, budget, and business plan)
- Prepare IFRS disclosures for the quarterly and annual financial statements
- Detailed analysis of sales, cost items, key indicators and actual vs budget performance
- Budget and forecast planning in close cooperation with all other departments,
- Perform detailed budget variance analysis vs Plan/Forecast/ Previous year with explanation and commentary
- University degree preferably in Finance, Economics or Business Administration departments of a reputable university
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience,
- Experience in IFRS reporting, financial analysis and budget planning,
- Experience at one of the big audit firms would be a plus,
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Advanced user of MS Office applications,
- SAP and HFM experience is an asset,
- Analytical mind with strong planning and organization skills.