Dornach bei München, Germany
Job ID: 38898
In this function you evaluate, analyze, and interpret the data-footprints of our customers (that act in our applications and tools) methodically. You model this sometimes unstructured data to derive recommendations which are the basis for new sales & marketing approaches to intensify our business with these customers. You also control the changes induced thereby, interpret the controlling results and adapt the workflow if necessary. So you own this whole data cycle.
• Customers only reveal their intentions to a limited extent on the phone - we learn their true motivation by analyzing their behavior.
• A cycle which is adapting itself will reveal information that we cannot even guess today.
• Broad coverage & monitoring of our customer landscape (by evaluating almost all our offered connection types).
• Initially open-minded search-approach without a pre-fixed scope (prevents the otherwise unavoidable blind spots).
• Individual but automated communication of results (should be distributed via our CRM-System to make it easy for daily use from every sales & marketing representative and for every business unit.
Our POS-applications (primarily our reseller’ webshop, but also other interfaces like XML, openTRANS, EDIFACT, API’s) should not be only automated order-takers anymore, but also our most successful sales-representatives!
Use data-footprints to extract best-practices and suggestions for our marketing and sales departments.