Chandler, AZ, United States
Job ID: 39746
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Apply statistical methods and perform mathematical calculations to determine production processes, staff requirements, production standards, profitability estimates, and cost estimations for capital expense requests.
- Coordinate production objectives and activities to resolve production problems, maximize productivity and quality, and minimize cost.
- Confer with vendors, staff, and management personnel regarding procedures, product specifications, production capabilities, and project status.
- Design layout of equipment, materials, and workspace to illustrate maximum efficiency.
- Communicate with management to develop production and design standards.
- Estimate production cost and effect of process changes for management review, action, and control.
- Formulate and assist in the development of process work instructions.
- Gather and record information to ensure accuracy of engineering drawings and documentation of the production process.
- Study operations sequence, material flow, functional statements, and project information to determine worker functions and responsibilities.
- Evaluate accuracy and applicability of production and test equipment to maximize productivity.
- Analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and establish quality objectives of finished product.
- Develop production methods and labor utilization standards to promote efficient staff and facility utilization.
- Recommend methods for improving utilization of personnel, material, and resources.
- Plan and establish sequence of operations to test and process products to promote efficient utilization of resources.
- Work closely with other functional groups within the company as a subject matter expert.
- Provide Information System process evaluation and development support.
- Provide information to managers, supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Analyze information and evaluate results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
- Compile, categorize, calculate, tabulate, audit, or verify information or data.
- Monitoring and reviewing information from materials, events, or the environment, to detect or assess problems.
- Organize and prioritize a continuous flow of incoming requests to accomplish your work.
- Provide documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to tell others about how devices, parts, equipment, or structures are to be fabricated, constructed, assembled, modified, maintained, or used.
- Determine time, costs, resources, or materials needed to perform a work activity.
- Inspect equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
- Provide guidance and expert advice to management or other groups on technical, systems, or process-related topics.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Encourage and build mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
- Travel to individual facilities to perform Engineering observations, and manage solution implementation.
- Customer facing communication
- Time management, organization, prioritization
- Complex problem solving, mathematics
- Effective writing, judgment and decision making
- Reverse Logistics- Depot Operations
- Offline Computer Imaging processes and online image deployment platforms (Win and MacOS)
- Secure communication platforms (VPN ect.)
- Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel, Project, Power Point, Forms, Planner, SharePoint, Power Automation, Power BI
- Information system integration, specifically with Service Now and Oracle
- Offline Computer Imaging processes (Win and macOS) and Image deployment platforms (Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Provisioning management platforms (Microsoft Azure, MAM, MDM, etc.)
- Secure communication platforms (VPN, ect)
- Exposure to Auto CAD LT
- 5S/7S methodologies, ISO 9001, 14001, 18001, 27001
- The principals of Project Management (specifically the methodologies of the PMBOK)
- Depot ticket management platforms (Service Now, etc.)
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree in the field of engineering or computer science
- 1-2 years of industrial engineering experience in a production environment
- Computer repair experience a plus
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.