Associate Product Manager-IND
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 35789
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Creating buy-in for the product both internally and with key external stakeholders
- Developing product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product sales strategy into detailed execution plan
- Scope and prioritize product marketing activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Techno Commercial/Sales profile.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Responsible for driving the overall expected revenue and qualitative business parameters.
- Hands on knowledge in Cyber Security with End User/Customer.
- Has knowledge of brands like Checkpoint, Palo Alto and Symantec.
What's in it for you?
- Results orientated, motivated by success, and achievement and ability to multi-task.
- Strong presenter with effective negotiation skills.
- Proven work experience in product management or as an associate product manager beneficial
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Technical background with experience in security industry would be added benefit
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family. Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.