Job ID: 39802
Why Ingram Micro?
The Promise of Technology Starts with Our People.
It is truly all about the people at Ingram Micro. We work as one team in delivering outstanding value for our vendor and customer partners. But that promise would go unfulfilled without our people and their unique contribution.
Ingram Micro attracts and hires exceptional people who are creative, innovative, flexible, bright, adaptable and team-oriented. We enjoy a working environment where all are encouraged to contribute new ideas.
All of this is what makes us one of the best choices, whether you're launching or growing your career.
You can become part of our amazing team and dynamic, young and friendly environment with many opportunities. At Ingram Micro, you will build your capabilities to new heights that will be rewarding personally and professionally.
- General ledger accounting and bookkeeping
- Financial closing procedures
- Cost Accounting/Controlling; Inventory Accounting; Bank & IHB; Fixed Assets & Depreciation; Accruals, Deferred Income & other Reserves
- Performing all assigned journal entries in line with expected accuracy, quality and timelines.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations of all accounts you will be responsible for in line with Financial Accounting Policies & Procedures.
- Working closely and providing guidance and support to the other finance departments (AR, AP, etc.)
- Participate in and support all kinds of audit (Internal & external audit including Balance Sheet Reviews, Tax, etc.)
- Active support to Local Finance Team/Ad hoc requests execution
Skills and Qualifications:
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Past long-term (minimum 1 years) experience acquired in relevant accounting or finance role, preferably at multinational companies
- Good knowledge of accounting and reporting standards (IFRS and US GAAP)
- Experienced user of MS applications and ERP system
- Proficiency in English, German would be considered as an advantage
- Good analytical, organizational and communication skills
- Highly motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines