Irvine, CA, United States
Job ID: 39958
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $52 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 30,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Responsible for processing company payroll. Ensures accurate calculation of wages, tax withholdings and company deductions. Ensures compliance with both government-mandated payroll requirements and company policies.
- May assist with audits of internal records, workers compensation, tax filings, HR reporting and related documentation.
- Ensures data integrity by reviewing data in the HR system, timekeeping system, and the payroll system.
- Research, analyze and resolve payroll discrepancies, and follow through to resolution.
- Assists with accounting tasks including bank reconciliation, account reconciliations, etc.
- Possess a solid understanding of payroll principals, wage and hour law, FLSA regulations, taxation, wage attachments, manual checks, variable compensation, 401k rules, and the effects of status changes.
- Responds to employee inquiries regarding paychecks.
What you bring to the role:
- Established and productive individual contributor. Works under moderate-to-little supervision. Problems faced are typically routine but may at times require interpretation or deviation from standard procedures. Makes minor adjustments to working methods.
- Has substantial proficiency in their specific area of discipline. Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- High School Diploma or equivalent as well as three to five years of experience, preferably in a large company. Payroll courses, and/or CPP/FPP designation a plus. Knowledge of UltiPro a plus.
*This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all of these duties.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.