Sr. Strategic HR Business Partner
Williamsville, NY, United States
Job ID: 39959
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud, and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.Job Responsibilities:
- In collaboration with assigned business executives and their management teams, this position provides HR expertise and consulting to teams applicable to building organizational capability and workforce engagement strategies.
- The focus is to achieve current and future business objectives through the development and implementation of creative yet pragmatic human resource strategies, policies, and practices.
HR Core Competencies:
- Long-term Business Thinker– has the business acumen and strategic skills necessary to influence strategy formulation and position the organization for ongoing success.
- Trusted Advisor - builds personal trust and credibility and a point of view about the organizations for which they work.
- HR Expert – stays current in the HR industry and applies the principles and practices of effective human resources
- Capability Builder - able to identify and build the organizational capabilities required for sustainable organizational success.
- Change Champion – guides organizations on how to initiate and sustain change at the individual, and institutional levels
- Data-decision Maker -uses technology to improve operational efficiency, collaborate/connect with employees, and leverage information and analytics for insights and strategic decision-making.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree (Master's Degree preferred) or equivalent HR management, consulting, business, or project management experience.
- Eight years of strong professional, progressive experience is required. It is desired that a minimum of five of these years be spent working in a large corporate environment. PHR/SPHR professional certification preferred.
- Strategic Mindset, non-linear problem solving
- Action-Oriented always driving result
- Ability to work with ambiguity in a fast-paced sales/technology environment
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law