This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 39749
Ingram Micro. It is all about the people
35 thousand people all over the world – talented and experienced – this is the Ingram Micro team. We are a Global Technology and Supply Chain Service Provider. We respect our associates’ imagination, personality, and self-expression. We are a team of 1100+ in Bulgaria and we advance together – to оur business goals, to a better career, to our personal development.
Feel free to be who you are without fitting in a box. We ensure space for diverse talent to grow and believe that business grows because people are its engine.
Wherever you are on your career path, we will help you keep going forward!
Upgrade your talent by:
• Creating, maintaining and distributing regular reports
• Tracking and analyzing business unit trends and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness
• Proactively assisting with the identification of training and development requirements related to reporting or business analytics of the business unit.
• Managing Distribution Lists
• Advanced BO Report Building
• Integrating BO-Access-Excel
• Developing Macro's
• External Vendor reporting
You’ll be a great fit if you have:
• IT literacy and good understanding of data structures
• University degree in Business, Finance, IT
• Intermediate - Advanced Excel
• VBA for Excel & Access
• Excellent English C1
• Experience in working in a multi-cultural team