This job posting is no longer active.
Milton Keynes, BKM, United Kingdom
Job ID: 39603
Cyber Security Account Manager
Cyber Security Sales Manager
Business Managers, Ingram Associates on all levels, and Customers.
SCOPE & PURPOSE:
· Deliver against monthly revenue, profit and margin targets as laid down by the Sales Manager
· Deliver against customer growth targets and plans
· Manage and maintain accurate pipeline and forecasts in line with the business requirements
· The sales team will be responsible for the day to day management of accounts whilst cross and up selling products and services to maximise the customer experience.
· The sales associates will continually improve their knowledge to maximise profitability on any opportunity.
Communication and Collaboration
Influence and relationship building
· Can successfully work in high demand diverse team environment and deliver to customers
· Ability to adapt between micro and macro thinking and identify the needs of the customers
· Successfully navigating through matters of complexity for best outcomes - drive continuous improvement mindset toward sales
Planning and Organising
· Ensuring that there is a positive customer experience that is cost effective and maximising productivity time
· Ability to review current workload and prioritise accordingly
· Works to ensure tasks and activities are complete efficiently and effectively for internal and external stakeholders
· Works to build a strong relationship with the vendor and ensure that communication is efficient and effective for internal and external stakeholders
· Give clear communication to the vendor and other colleagues on expectation to drive sales
· Understand the product offering and proactively advocate
CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
· Where appropriate to do so, take pro-active and decisive corrective action within perceived scope of influence
· Actively demonstrate the Ingram Micro TENNETS
· Take and accept accountability for results
PRINCIPAL TASKS OF JOB / CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ability to maximise profitability on all opportunities
· Proven experience in executing day to day management of accounts
· Experience in developing and executing pipeline management
· Strong knowledge of products and services; Sales accredited to Vendor requirements.
· Ability to demonstrate knowledge of Vendors solution offering to Sales Management and Vendor via role play scenarios
· Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
· Understanding of Ingram Micro's core competencies and resources
· Experience in developing customer and vendor relationships
· Proven skills to operate in a large matrix business
· Problem-solving skills, conceptual and analytical skills
· Excellent oral, written and listening skills
· An ability to influence across multiple departments
· Ability to cross sell solutions and work across multiple levels of a customer’s business
· Demonstrated initiative to work independently and within teams.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and behaviours expected of this role.
The company reserves the right to amend or delete with or without notice in line with change in business needs
E = Essential
D = Desirable
· Proficient in English (Spoken and Written)
· Conversant in Technical English
· Knowledge and experience of working across cultural boundaries
E = Essential
D = Desirable
· GCSE grade C or above in both Maths and English (or equivalent)
· First Aid at work
· Sales or business development