Solutions Sales Executive - IaaS
Eagan, MN, United States
Job ID: 40008
Solutions Executive - IaaS
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro Cloud is the world’s largest cloud platform provider, enabling any business to provide cloud solutions to anyone. We are committed to helping our partners drive new ways of doing business with an infinite ecosystem of cloud solutions, platform technology, enablement programs and relationships with the biggest players in the cloud industry. With a pulse on IoT, security, XaaS, IaaS technologies, and more, we invite visionaries to make an impact on this fast-growing industry.
As our North-Eastern Territory IaaS Solutions Sales Executive you will be responsible for the overall success, growth, and maintenance of a growing territory. The chosen candidate will lead strategy sessions to identify gaps with top Enterprise partners and organize the collaboration and execution of campaigns and initiatives. Working alongside resources the IaaS Solutions Sales Executive will be accountable to ensure we are executing at all 3 levels (Recruit – Practice Development – Growth) for our IaaS business, and that partners in the respective territory are consuming the value adds Ingram Micro IaaS is offering in the market.
The candidate chosen will be expected to assist in organizing/presenting business planning sessions with strategic partners, identifying lead sources/targets for recruitment, aiding reseller partners in defining needs to properly execute their go to market plans. The candidate should be comfortable in an executive setting, as well as Sales environments of reseller or vendor partners. The candidate will be expected to work with Sales counterparts to ensure that the business being negotiated is profitable and that the territory is generating profit for the business. The candidate will garner feedback from territory representatives to aid in the definition of programs and offerings to take to market. The candidate should possess problem-solving skills to aid in proper escalation to senior and executive management where appropriate.
- Skilled in: negotiations, closing sales, pipeline management, coaching and developing associates in a high-performance culture, and order management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences, in formal and informal settings.
- Demonstrates business and financial acumen. Knowledgeable of P&L and forecasting concepts.
- Demonstrates influence in driving ideas and initiatives with partners, proven ability to multi-task, respond to rapid change, manage projects, manage detail, manage relationships and resources, and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
- Responsible for implementing, driving and maintaining vendor programs, marketing, and training for their designated product/program or category line
- Proactively identify opportunities and may also be called on as opportunities are identified by customer account owners and work with Ingram Micro sales associates to assist in closing sales in a way that meets the vendor’s and Ingram Micro’s objectives
- Maintain sound knowledge of industry trends and technologies, leveraging working knowledge of technical products to develop and present sales proposals and build or position advanced solutions, programs, and services to the client
- Assist in growing profitable business
- Act as a leader to manage and coordinate complex customer/vendor requests requiring multiple associates’ attention
- Assist with training and support for Market Development Specialists
Travel up to 50% (which may include international travel)
- Desire to work for the world's largest technology distributor and bring our vendor to the next level!
- Minimum High school diploma (or equivalent) required Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Seven years or more of previous sales/customer service experience (in a related industry strongly preferred), or five years of technology or distribution experience in a sales/customer service capacity (in a related industry strongly preferred).
- Demonstrated understanding of strategic selling principles, order management, project management, and operations
- Proven success in growing and maintaining year-over-year sales results
- Seven years or more of experience in negotiations, closing sales, pipeline management, coaching and developing associates in high-performance culture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to present in both technical and non-technical terms to large and small audiences, in formal and informal settings
- Previous experience working in the cloud industry is a plus
- Demonstrated business and financial acumen
- Knowledgeable of P&L and forecasting concepts
- Demonstrates influence in driving ideas and initiatives with partners
- Proven ability to multi-task, respond to rapid change
- Excellent Project Management skills, that includes the ability to manage projects, attention to detail, manage relationships and resources and set realistic and achievable goals/objectives and timelines.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.