Description About Us
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
In the job of Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end lifecycle of our Recruitment and Employer Branding projects and activities
, for our offices in Utrecht, the Netherlands
and support similar type of projects and activities in Diegem, Belgium
This means that you will be responsible for all activities related to our inbound (internal and external applications from active jobseekers)
and outbound activities (headhunting
passive jobseekers) and developing and driving employer branding campaigns
to attract top talent in the market.
In this job of Talent Acquisition Specialist you will also be responsible for strategic projects and initiatives around Talent Pipelining, Employee Branding, Candidate Experience, and our Talent Acquisition Tech stack
Finally, you will be responsible for managing the onboarding
of new hires until their first day at our offices.
The location for this full-time (40 hours) job is Utrecht
, the Netherlands. You will report directly Hilco van Maanen, our HR Director Benelux. You will be part of our HR Benelux Team, which consists in total of five HR professionals (excluding this job), of which three are having office in the Netherlands and two in Belgium.What will you do?
What Talent do you bring?
- You will develop and deliver on the annual Talent Acquisition plan.
- You are responsible for managing our recruitment processes from writing and publishing job advertisements, candidate pipelining up to issuing candidate offers.
- You are responsible for providing a great recruitment experience for our hiring managers, by providing best in class service, guidance, and advice.
- You will develop and deliver a Talent Acquisition strategy that include attraction and engagement of the top talent, which includes an Employer Branding plan.
- You will use our ATS (Jobvite) to track candidate and requisition progress.
- You will start collaborating with our Senior Talent Branding & Marketing Manager EMEA & APAC and Marketing department to develop our Employee Value Proposition and Employer Branding Strategy.
- You will follow-up on KPIs, time to fill, candidate and hiring manager satisfaction and quality of hire.
- You are the project lead for Talent Acquisition, which includes global and regional project roll outs, and country project initiations.
What’s in it for you?
- You have proven experience in a similar job.
- You are having a strategic mind-set and the ability to balance your operational workload with strategic projects and activities.
- You are independent, adaptable to change, and a great influencer.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English, plus you are master the French language sufficiently to screen candidates in French;
- You have experience with a fast-paced and commercially driven organizations.
- You are customer centric, positive by nature and driven by personal, team and company success.
- You like to be a game changer in our company, for our hiring managers, HR Team, and candidates, to set the standard for years to come.
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing our organization in the Benelux region. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your knowledge and expertise.
We are a large organization with many national and international career opportunities, meaning we can provide you with great career opportunities for years to come, with you in the driver seat.