IT Senior Recruiter (Temporary)
Job ID: 39993
Would you like to work in a Multi-Cultural Environment? this is your opportunity, join an innovative company that is a leader in its market. Become part of a multicultural team, enjoy the advantages of a major international group, combined with the entrepreneurial spirit and decision-making flexibility.
We are looking for a very experienced Technical Recruiter to join the team remotely on a temporary basis. In this role, The ideal candidate will identify and hire the top technical talent that matches our company culture, eager to take on the challenge of rapidly growing our company. The Technical Recruiter will work closely with engineering hiring managers across business functions to set them up for early success. From generating a pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate, you make the candidate experience delightful and manage it from end to end. Should be people-oriented, with high energy and a sense of urgency.
- More than 5 years of experience recruiting technical profiles such as Software Engineers, Platform specialist, System Administrators, Sr Software Developers, Security Operations Engineers…
- Reduce recruitment spend by focusing on direct resourcing, leveraging internal and external networks, social media, and minimizing dependency on agencies.
- Manage the full-cycle recruitment process for Engineering teams
- Manage candidates in the process to provide them with the most delightful candidate experience
- Create unique strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent from branding and events to sourcing and referrals
- Utilize the tools and services available to you to identify and attract the best talent in the market (LinkedIn Recruiter)
- Should have an understanding and ability to qualify candidates on all the quality parameters before submitting a resume
- Reading resumes and over the phone qualifying candidates for technical fitment (eligibility), Behavioral fitment, Stability (Suitability), etc
- Responsible for Interview Coordination, follow up calls, offer roll-out…
You will need:
- 4 years of full-cycle recruiting experience ideally in a high-growth tech environment
- 3+ years of experience sourcing, recruiting, and closing software engineering talent
- Strong organization skills and ability to effectively multitask
- Extensive experience sourcing on LinkedIn and other talent‐rich portals
- Good candidate sourcing & screening skills
- Tickets Restaurant
- International and multicultural environment
- Private Health Insurance Sanitas
- Company & Personal Performance Bonus