Ingram Micro is an integral part of the technology and commerce ecosystems, helping our partners grow and thrive through the creation and delivery of Information Technology, Lifecycle Management, e-Commerce Logistics, and Cloud solutions. With $49 billion in revenue and the ability to reach 90% of the global population, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 59 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
In this role you will be the primary point of contact and subject matter professional for export compliance systems operations, providing compliance knowledge and technical expertise. you will be responsible for working with stakeholders to understand business scenarios in various ERP systems via building reporting tools (queries) and data analyses, propose and validate solutions by performing UAT and production QA to meet business needs. The ideal candidate will also help drive process Â improvements by sharing the primary goal to increase efficiencies, accuracies and productivities.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with high profile clients and project managers on multiple large projects that span across multiple platforms or ERPs (SAP, Impulse, Shipwire, etc.) and multiple development teams
- advise with compliance knowledge and technical expertise during the requirements gathering process
Major Responsibility: Automation, Process Improvement and System Enhancement
- Partner cross-functionally to create and provide data and system requirements needed to develop metrics.
- Initiate in delivering business and systems process automation improvements and provide solutions with primary goal to increase efficiencies, accuracies and productivity.
- capture feature/function information at varying levels and document them in a requirements management tool (BRDs, JIRA, etc.)
- Create test cases and provide UAT results
Performance Metrics, Reporting, and Scrutiny:
- Develops key performance metrics and dashboards and presentations to help drive key business judgment-making and provide data-driven improvement recommendations through data mining and analyses.
- Detailed monthly reports along with occasional ad hoc reporting will be required.
Supporting Systems Operations and Auditing
- Resolve issues and bug reports raised by users in a timely manner.
- Enhance scripts/applications based on additional new requirements.
- Produce technical design as required. Create and maintain documentations to provide a comprehensive understanding of scripts/applications.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- complex level of knowledge of the MS office Suite, including:
- MS Excel writing macros, developing formulas, using functions such as pivot and lookup tables
- MS Access multi-table queries, report generation, macros, forms (preferred)
- General knowledge in MS Outlook, Word, Power Point.
- Experience with Query Languages (SQL, Python) recommended
- Working knowledge with Magellan or other Business Intelligence software, creating queries and report generation is a plus
- Familiarity with ERP system such as SAP/GTS, or other Trade Compliance systems and tools is a plus.
- Ability to examine and interpret statistical reports.
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills; ability to prioritize among demanding and sometimes conflicting requirements.
- Attention to detail and data integrity; with high level of diligence and professionalism
Occasional extended work hours may be required
Please be prepared to provide three current work references and pass a criminal background check and drug test.
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination or racism. As a company we do not – and will not – tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.