Manager, Client Programs (Program Management) - CLS
This job posting is no longer active.
Mississauga, ON, Canada
Job ID: 39937
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology.TM No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Manager, Client Programs (Program Management) - CLS
(CLS, commerce & lifecycle services)
This role is responsible for leading and managing a team that oversee the delivery of customer experience expectations for complex client programs. The role effectively plans daily, weekly and monthly goals for assigned team and account base, coordinates activities of the team to achieve both divisional and company objectives.
- Establishes best practices and drives process and operational excellence initiatives for the customers and Ingram Micro.
- Manages day-to-day program opportunities, enhances base revenue generation by delivering enhanced capabilities, enhanced service offerings,
- Deliver quality in all analytic deliverables and creates an environment for superior customer satisfaction and ROI.
- Responsible for prioritizing and allocating resources effectively to ensure outstanding execution of client needs.
- Initiate and execute on process improvement opportunities
- Manage and maintain quality and training programs
- Provide ongoing coaching and training as part of associate development
- Manage relationship with offshore Order Management & Support Teams for optimal customer experience. Look for opportunity to further utilize their experience and expand services.
- Ensure accurate and timely execution of customer program requirements, including KPI’s and SLA’s
- Support profitable business growth, strategies, and new client implementations
- Help prepare and participate in business reviews
- Interacts with internal and external functional departments
- Share information and best practices with Regional and Global teams to enhance Ingram Micro’s overall effectiveness.
- Defines, analyzes, prioritizes, and communicates functional requirements of stakeholders
- Proposals and ideas are presented in a compelling and persuasive manner winning the support from others
- Works to remove barriers to enhance collaboration and teamwork
- University degree or College diploma with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in 3rd party logistics or supply chain
- 3-5 years of previous team management experience is a must, leading a team between 7-10 associates would be ideal.
- Solid understanding of third-party logistics and operations
- May travel up to 10% of time across North America (once restrictions are lifted)
- Customer Mindset Top of Mind: Deliver consistently strong customer service to external and internal customers
- Judgment and Decision Making: Read/assess situations and respond appropriately
- Results Oriented: Meet goals and works to improve/transform the business
- Change Agent: Leads people in transforming and realigning the business
- Strategic and Global Mindset: Anticipates future trends and their impact, act beyond day to day concerns, and take a global approach to doing business.
- Collaboration and Influence: Works effectively with all parties to positively impact business performance
- Team Leadership: Focus, align and build high performance teams
Job Qualifications, Skills, Experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communications skills
- Passion to deliver on customer experience expectations
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage time effectively
- Ability to successfully influence others who do not have a direct reporting relationship
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills, problem solving agility, demonstrated success in prioritization of competing tasks, and proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated expertise in customer relationship management
Due to COVID-19, our office associates are currently working from home. Keeping in mind the overall health and safety of our associates and candidates, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely
Ingram Micro is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer, with focus on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion. We consider applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please reach out to the Talent Acquisition Specialist/Job Poster and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. We will try our best to make these accommodations. Please do not include any medical or health information in this email