Sr Associate Product-IND
This job posting is no longer active.
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 33368
Who are we ?
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $46 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
- Maintain and develop effective relationships with vendor, ensuring focus on revenue and profitability.
- Drive effective asset management through proper forecasting of stocked inventory, E&O parameters as per the organizational expectations.
- Ensure utilization of Vendor MARCOM funds to conduct innovative and defined marketing activity for business growth.
- Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual target to maintain bottom-line and topline.
- Should coordinate and work along with the regional sales teams to ensure that the revenue and gross margin targets are achieved.
- Conduct weekly review calls to discuss funnel with sales team and vendor.
- Build margin contribution through oem mind share and business development.
- Develop and execute the business plan strategy and activities with the oem for leads and closure
- Manage and support key partners to maintain market share of the product.
- Analyze market potential in the territory and develop fast response to competitors’ strategies.
- Develop your own levels of expertise both technically and commercially and maintain a broad understanding of competitive products.
What's in it for you?
- 2-4 years’ experience in Techno Sales.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and analytic skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills in order to interact with cross functions.
You will get a great opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization. We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise. You will also get opportunity to work with passionate team members and stay connected as one family.
Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents