Business Development Manager, SMB
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 40085
- Prospecting and hunting new deals within a given set of accounts
- Define sales strategies and act to generate long term and short term customer success and business results.
- Drive customer attraction and retention strategies to improve on customer loyalty.
- Exceed quarterly sales targets by upselling and cross selling the different product and solution that Ingram Micro offers.
- Pipeline development through a combination of cold calling, email campaigns and market sector knowledge/intelligence. Adequate pipeline to ensure over-achievement.
- Manage the sales and opportunity process through constant engagement with internal stakeholders including inside sales, product team, senior executives.
- Continuous improvement in self-research, learning and readiness on the new Ingram product offerings.
- 3-5 years of work experience in sales for IT industry.
- Ability to perform with little supervision
- Basic understanding of the IT industry in general – from networking, security, cloud landscape and IaaS market.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations.
- Must be highly motivated, have a passion for sales and proven sales success with the ability to drive revenue within accounts
- Proven ability to work well as part of an extended sales team and require travel to meet customer for sales engagements (at least 40% of the time).