Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, Cloud
Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 64 countries and more than 35,000 associates.
This Corporate Finance role will provide leadership for Cloud Channel in Europe, META and APAC. The scope of the role includes financial planning and analysis, financial modeling, business partnering with country leaders and Global Cloud team.
This person will report to the Director of Finance Cloud FP&A in Irvine, US.
This position is ideal for a communicative, result oriented global citizen, who enjoys working with different cultures in different time zones. A highly analytical finance manager with strong multi-tasking and process control capabilities.
- Efficiently manage forecast and annual budget process and working directly with country leaders in Europe, APAC and META. Drive forecast accuracy
- Streamline and automate existing processes that incorporates predictive analysis.
- Maintain monthly reporting on regional and country level, explain operational variances across revenue, margin and operating expense in a clear and concise manner
- Deliver effective analysis of performance to drive profitable growth and highlight risks and opportunities
- Support developing tools and systems to provide financial information
- Professionally and effectively interact with all levels of management within the Global Cloud business unit and across the corporate functions and global/regional finance departments
- Perform Ad Hoc analysis as required. Participate in cross-functional project teams in support of various projects and initiatives
- Manage Cloud Channel quarterly commission calculations and target setting
What You Bring to The Role
- BA degree in Finance is required with 6-8 years finance experience
- Advanced Excel skills required to consolidate large and disparate data
- Strong organizational skills coupled with attention to detail in fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and excellent problem-solving skills as well as enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight
- Enjoys investigating problems, mining data and coming up with solutions as well as implementing those recommendations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Experience with Hyperion HFM and Planning, Hyperion Essbase, Smartview a plus
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision, be proactive and take initiative when needed
- Ability to work across multiple international time zones with Cloud Leadership teams and local countries
- Ability to work with remote partners and team members via online tools across different time zones with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your CV in English
This is not a complete listing of the job duties. It’s a representation of the things you will be doing, and you may not perform all these duties.
Ingram Micro believes there is no place in our society for social injustice, discrimination, or racism. As a company we do not - and will not - tolerate these actions.
Ingram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law