Operations Process Lead
Norwich, NFK, United Kingdom
Job ID: 40112
Description Permanent Late Shift Scope and Purpose:
- Reporting into the Business Manager, the Operations Lead will be responsible for planning, implementing and measuring successful outcomes and usage of resources in line with Ingram Global Lean Strategy.
- The role will demonstrate and educate the team in the understanding of activity impact on long term mutually profitable customer relationships.
EXPECTATIONS OF CONDUCT & BEHAVIOUR
- Where appropriate to do so, take pro-active and decisive corrective action within and outside of perceived scope of influence
- Actively demonstrate strong leadership behaviours in line with Ingram values
- Behaves courageously in upholding core Ingram Leadership behaviours – Courage, Accountability, Entrepreneurship, Innovation.
- Takes and accepts accountability for results.
- Plan available work based on historical volumes and known standard times (and track against the plan and identify required improvements to plan)
- Optimise service delivery improvements and manage all aspects of the day to day operations
- Understanding the value of metrics, measuring output and implement corrective measures in timely manner in line with LEAN strategy
- Pro-actively review on an hourly basis the “load” versus resourcing in delivering profitable performance.
- Deliver on all aspects of meeting and exceeding service level agreements and related KPI’s in line with speed, quality, flexibility, reliability, cost efficiencies.
- To effectively motivate, coach, lead and mobilise team efforts in support of building long term mutually profitable relationships with customers
- To ensure individuals attain required quality standards and meet specified output target contribution in line with overall team goals (measured on an hourly/daily basis.)
- To resolve conflicts as they arise and to handle counter-productive behaviour effectively.
- To delegate tasks appropriately.