Business Development Executive, AWS
Job ID: 40202
- Develop growth strategies with the internal / external teams working on strategies around account planning and strategies
- Establishing close working relationships and become trusted advisor to the key partners / customers organization
- Manage account planning and Lead Prospect
- The ability to breakdown complex customer pain points and the ability to articulate the cloud value proposition in sales. Helping the customer to create the cloud/application strategy and roadmap.
- Working with the solution architects to develop a well define cloud blueprint.
- Building TCO case studies for cloud adoption
- Minimum 2 years of partner/business development and/or product management experience.
Working knowledge of web services technology highly desired.
- Successful track record of new business sales, with the ability to prove consistent over achievement against targets
- Ability to build reciprocal relationships with different parts of the business, partners and customers and identifies synergies across lines of business (LOBs) and acts on opportunities to integrate business, with credibility at all levels, including Lines of Business and CxO
- Solid understanding of the IT industry and cloud landscape
- Strong competency in building value proposition and positioning strong proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate across all levels and effectively adapts to varied situations
- Be creative with strong problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and succeed in a fast-paced