Software Engineer-IND 634224
Mumbai, MH, India
Job ID: 39839
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
Which Talent do you bring?
- Experience in EDI with SAP extensive experience in using Gentran Integration Suite/Sterling Integrator/ Seeburger tool.
- Experience in ANSI X12 EDI Transactions like 810, 820, 824, 850, 855, 856, 860 and 997 Flat Files.
- Good knowledge on EDI X12, EDIFACT and XML.
- Experience with eCommerce and B2B technical implementations including map development, and middleware application configuration.
- Familiarity with LINUX/UNIX and scripting a plus.
- Communicates well both orally and in writing.
- Experience in working in an onsite-offshore model is desirable.
- XML based transactions and flat files to be handled as per customer requirement
- New interface development in SI based on customer change requests received
- Involvement in UAT, QA over weekends as required
- Technical support function - monitor and analyse transactions coming in the team mailbox and take necessary action as needed
- Regular follow up with customers on emails sent to the mailbox and related stakeholders till issue resolution
- Conduct periodic application stability checks for any issues with existing business processes, etc.
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.Ingram Micro is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to fostering an inclusive and accessible environment where all associates are valued, respected and supported. We are highly driven by our tenets of successes: Results , Integrity, Imagination, Responsibility , Courage and Talents.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.