Inside Sales Extreme Networks
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 40176
Ingram Micro is the global leader in technology and supply chain services with an extensive array of resources to drive market and customer growth, while bringing unique insights that enable businesses to realize the promise of technology. Ingram Micro touches 80% of the technology you use every day with our focus on Technology Solutions, Cloud, and Commerce and Lifecycle Solutions. With $50 billion in revenue, we have become the world’s largest technology distributor with operations in 56 countries and more than 35,000 associates. We continue to strategically expand our global reach with 32 acquisitions since 2012.
Do you want to grow and face new professional challenges? Ingram Micro is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Specialist Extreme Networks.
- Contact person at Ingram Micro for Extreme Networks products and solutions.
- Provide information about Extreme Networks products and solutions to our resellers.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing customers.
- Promote and sell a portfolio of products, services and solutions directly to current and resell customers.
- You will take the initiative to further develop your knowledge and experience, necessary to optimally develop the portfolio. You participate in the training and commercial events as well as obtain the necessary vendor certificates.
- You keep in contact with the Extreme Networks Distribution Account and participate in regular meeting with your vendor.
- Create attractive quotes and you follow them up.
- Focuses on acquiring new customers and retaining and growing an existing installed base of customers
What do you bring to the role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- A commercial attitude with a result-oriented focus.
- Strong communication skills: written and verbal.
- Very good knowledge of English, Dutch and French.
- Previous experience of CRM would be useful.
- Application of a “Can Do Attitude” and ability to be a self-starter.
What is in it for you?
- The opportunity to work for a well branded and profitable international company.
- You will be joining a dynamic team where you can creatively collaborate with open-minded and energetic colleagues.
- The opportunity for professional development and to pro-actively expand your network. You can make quick progress through our sales training and technical courses that are offered to you.
- You work within an innovative market and uses the newest services.
- You work for one of ‘Fortune’s Most Admired Companies in the World’ within a wide range of the international network.
- You can benefit from (international) career opportunities.
- You will earn a market-based salary with a very attractive package of fringe benefits (ADV days, meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance, …).