Renewal Sales Manager
Job ID: 40336
The Renewal Sales Manager is responsible for achieving a high level of partner retention, driving the hardware maintenance and subscription renewal revenue and renewal rate.
The candidate will manage and oversee the day-to-day activities of the renewal sales team: Driving sales performance, tracking actual performance across the quarter, forecasting final performance, reporting on outcomes and providing qualitative insight on performance.
We are looking for a candidate who has deep experience in support of Sales and Partners. The ideal candidate will have worked in fast paced organizations with rapid growth and experience managing a Renewal sales team.
A strong understanding of enterprise sales and renewal selling processes. The ideal candidates must be able to support the Sales and develop/manage key processes in support of the Partner renewal process.
What you get to do in this role:
- Lead a team of Renewal Sales and provide guidance & expertise to the team on the day-to-day management of account activities
- Drive vendor renewal targets
- Increase renewal rates
- Pipeline review and management
- Create and deliver summaries of key performance metrics that help the Sales focus on renewals execution and account planning for the renewal
- Establish effective analysis of trends and performance to identify greater efficiencies
- Business planning with Vendors and Partners
- Effectively partner and build strong business relationships with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure partner expectations are met
- Build renewal best practices
To be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5 years of track records in renewals and sales management
- Strategic and thought leadership on renewals including business planning
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Attention to detail, analytical & comfortable in data driven environment
- Demonstrated focus on execution against desired outcomes and willingness to roll-up his/her sleeves to help the team succeed