Who are we?
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology™—helping them maximize the value of the technology that they make, sell or use.
The company supports global operations by way of an extensive sales and distribution network throughout North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific:
• Local sales offices and/or representatives in 64 countries
• 190 logistics centers worldwide
• Representing over 1,700 major suppliers in the IT field.
• Serving more than 200,000 customers in approximately 160 countries
We are proud to say that No other company delivers as broad and deep a spectrum of technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
About the role: "UiPath - Associate Product Manager"
You need to increase market share and visibility for the assigned product, train, guide and support sales team in order to achieve vendor’s and company sales targets (GP & revenue). Responsibilities:
• Maintain and develop effective relationships with vendor, ensuring focus on revenue and profitability.
• Working capital management by managing inventory and vendor claims.
• Drive effective asset management through proper forecasting of stocked inventory, E&O parameters as per the organizational expectations.
• Ensure utilization of Vendor MARCOM funds to conduct innovative and defined marketing activity for business growth.
• Responsible for monthly, quarterly and annual target to maintain bottom-line and topline.
• Should coordinate and work along with the regional sales teams to ensure that the revenue and gross margin targets are achieved.
• Conduct weekly review calls to discuss funnel with sales team and vendor.
• Build margin contribution through internal mind share and business development.
• Develop and execute the business plan strategy and activities with the vendor and Channel Sales team, ensuring long-term growth.
• Manage and support key partners to maintain market share of the product.
• Analyze market potential in the territory and develop fast response to competitors’ strategies.
• Develop your own levels of expertise both technically and commercially and maintain a broad understanding of competitive products.
• Manage and drive rebate activities and work with the Business Development Executives to maximize return on the promotional events.
Which Talent do you bring?
• You are enthusiastic and driven by results with a strong will to succeed.
• You are a self-starter, self-motivated and a team player.
• You are a strong ‘customer-first’ mentality able to utilize their relationships to drive results.
• You are an MBA with 4-5 years relevant/industry experience OR Graduate with 5-7 years relevant/industry experience in Vendor Management or Software Sales• You have experience and knowledge in RPA (Robotic Process automation) technology products
• You have domain Knowledge of either Manufacturing, Construction, architectural or engineering vertical• You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
What we offer?
At Ingram Micro, we treat each other with dignity & respect, providing an environment where you are always encouraged to be yourself. We are a collaborative team who like to challenge the status quo and constantly look for better ways to serve our colleagues & customers. Some of our benefits include:• Opportunity to begin a long-term career with unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and growing organization• Flexible Working Environment• Training & Development• Competitive Remuneration Package (Note, this is a commission-based role with a 70/30 base + commission structure)• Health Insurance for Self & family• Other unique employee BenefitsIngram Micro Inc. is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other protected category under applicable law.
At Ingram Micro we believe our people are our most important asset which is why we endeavour to create a positive & rewarding environment for our teams.
WE will make YOUR
career adventure OUR
If this sounds like something you want to be a part of click “Apply”.