Manager - Operations Optimization - META / (Based in Dubai)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job ID: 40331
Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world.
Ingram Micro's global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve.
About our META Operations Team
Ingram Micro’s Operations team is responsible for Warehousing & Distribution activities across the regions.
Operations team is an integral part of our business - our front liners and superheroes, the backbone to our business. You will indeed enjoy the team spirit and oneness among this brilliant team. The state-of-the-art facilities and environment are something you do not want to miss out too.
We are now looking for a new Manager, Operations Optimization - META who will be joining the team. In this full-time job, you will be responsible for executing and driving warehouse and logistics operations across the META region. With solid leadership and organizational skills, you will be driving Ingram Micro’s operations towards further development and excellence.
What will you do?
- You will develop creative solutions to have cost-effective distribution processes since you will be involved in systems and LEAN utilization and that improves Customer Service, inventory control, and productivity by managing manpower efficiently to deliver work in a clear and compelling format.
- You will balance big picture from a LEAN/Six Sigma perspective by continuously looking forward to optimizing the operations process and deploying strategies that aim towards continuous improvements with exceptional attention to detail.
- You will be responsible for supervising the end-to-end Operations cycle by taking tasks from start to finish and enjoys working in a fast-paced, challenging environment because we have great business volume and system upgrades, so you need to easily adapt with these process changes. You will be part of the META Operations team which has more than 100 associates across the region to ensure that all META Operations projects are on track, so that accurate information is reliably captured and provides the necessary insight to Global, EMEA & META Management.
- You have a broad supply chain knowledge, deep data science and analyses, project management skills, strong change management and communication skills. , And you need to have a thirst for knowledge to not just understand the “what” but the “why”.
- You will be leading the Reconditioning Operations Planning to sustain operational excellence as you will be part of our process and system change in the business and Be a lead to Lean initiatives in META sites as per Lean Calendar and report progress to Lean Leader - EMEA
- You will provide capabilities related to KPI (Key Performance Indicator), metrics development, analytics and reporting by working with META operations team in line to Global operations KPIs.
Which Talent do you bring?
- You have at least five years of relevant experience in Supply Chain Operations management position including (Warehousing, Freight, LEAN/Six Sigma).
- You are experienced in implementing and/or running a WMS (Warehouse Management System).
- You are having Managerial and Supervisory experience
- You are experienced in deploying Continuous Improvement methodologies (preferably LEAN/Six Sigma).
- Good communication and team building skills in diverse cultural and business environments is preferable.
- Leadership skills and familiarity with development of process and procedures to reduce costs and improve efficiency.
What is in it for you?
You will get a wonderful opportunity to be part of the ambitious plans we have for growing one of the most important parts of our organization.
We will support you in your professional and personal development, by providing you with access to LinkedIn Learning and many high-quality training courses to increase your technical knowledge and expertise.
You will get the opportunity to begin a long-term career with an unlimited growth and advancement with a stable and an international organization like Ingram Micro.