We are Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services.
We are responsible for the warehouse logistics for some of the biggest online fashion brands.
We make sure our clients fulfil their promise to their customers.
We are the heartbeat of lifecycle logistics!
Our results are powered by our talent. We give you courage to get the most out of yourself. When you join our agile business, you will be surrounded by highly motivated and passionate colleagues who work together towards the same goal: to be the most valuable global lifecycle logistics partner.
It’s what makes our hearts beat faster!
We are looking for a driven
based in Dunajská Streda (southeast of Bratislava), Slovakia.
You will have overall responsibility for managing HR, both strategically and operationally. As we are in a growth phase, the position will have an instrumental role in mass recruitment and organizational development, as well as building a values driven and inclusive company culture.
You will roll-up your sleeves, build the HR team and develop the company from the beginning with a core management team, implement HRIS systems and supervise all core HR programs and projects.
Your future role as HR Manager:
- You will be part of an exciting project to build up a new greenfield site (from 0 to 1000 employees).
- You will be responsible for the Talent Acquisition process: job adverts and review of applications/resumes, job applicants interviews, onboarding process. You will develop and maintain the relationship with recruitment agencies and other external partners.
- You will build a strong business relationship with all levels of management and employees.
- You will develop and deliver HR and recruitment strategies together with local management.
- You will provide HR advice and oversee all HR activities, including Talent Management, L&D, Employee Engagement, Talent Acquisition, Compensation & Benefit, Employer Branding and change management.
- You will be member of - and support the Senior Management Team with all HR related matters.
- You will manage the HR budget in relation to trainings, recruitment, HR activities/events.
- You will support and advise the management pro-actively in the implementation and application of HR instruments and procedures (e.g. Talent Assessment Process, Surveys, Performance & Merit reviews)
- You will evaluate L&D needs in conjunction with departmental managers and organize trainings.
- You will Implement new global HRIS instruments/procedures/processes locally.
- You will maintain excellent employee relations and discussions with employee representatives.
- You will work closely with management and employees to improve Engagement and work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention.
Your Ideal Profile:
- You have a university degree (HR, Management), minimum Bachelor’s degree, but Master preferred.
- You have minimum 10 years’ professional HR management experience, whilst managing an HR team in a growing operational blue collar work environment.
- You preferably have worked in 3PL or logistics or similar industry.
- You must have extensive knowledge of the Slovak employment market
- You have extensive knowledge of common labor practice and Slovak labor legislation.
- You are strategic and analytical thinking, combined with a business and performance driven mindset.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others with integrity.
- You have experience in building up a large Blue Collar work force.
- You are highly organized and able to successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments.
- You are able to partner with different management levels, company cultures and personalities.
- You have good planning and organizing skills with a hands-on mentality.
- You have advanced computer skills, preferably knowledge of Workday and or Kronos.
What You Can Expect at Ingram Micro:
- Actively contribute to and shape the development of a new site in Slovakia from the very beginning.
- Actively implement and take responsibility for a wide range of HR projects.
- Being part of a welcoming management team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- A variety of internal and international trainings.
- Market conform salary and benefits.
- International colleagues and a no nonsense work environment.
Sounds good? We’re looking forward to receiving your application containing your salary expectation and your earliest start date. Please submit your application using our online form or send an email to [email protected]
We’re looking forward to meeting you. For more information, please visit www.ingrammicrocommerce.com/careers