We are Ingram Micro Commerce & Lifecycle Services.
We are responsible for the warehouse logistics for some of the biggest online fashion brands.
We make sure our clients fulfil their promise to their customers.
We are the heartbeat of lifecycle logistics!
Our results are powered by our talent. We give you courage to get the most out of yourself. When you join our agile business, you will be surrounded by highly motivated and passionate colleagues who work together towards the same goal: to be the most valuable global lifecycle logistics partner.
It’s what makes our hearts beat faster!
We are looking for a driven
based in Dunajská Streda (southeast of Bratislava), Slovakia.
You will have overall responsibility for contracting and managing the Temporary Workforce Agencies and the temporary workforce associates in our site.
You will be responsible for the planning of the temporary workforce (up to 500 people), based on the daily information provided by the control room and operations management. And you will manage the (to be appointed) coaches who are responsible for the onboarding of the temporary workforce.
The position is in close daily contact with our Control Room, Operations Managers, HQSE, workforce analysts, HR, Finance, Facilities and Security.
Your future role as Work Force Manager:
- You will be part of an exciting project to build up a new greenfield site (from 0 to 1000 employees).
- You will be responsible for the planning, recruitment process and collaboration with external HR service providers.
- You will be Responsibility for compliance with temporary employment laws.
- You will coordinate regular meetings with agencies (promotion of best practices).
- You will monitor of the framework and SLA's (internal and external).
- You will coordinate agencies, production, HR, finance, onboarding and training of temporary staff.
- You will monitor metrics, unfavorable trends, perform fault-cause analysis and implement solutions.
- You will perform audits to check the quality of external recruiting processes.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the effective use of all workforce resources to achieve the goals.
- You will be responsible for monitoring potential risks and reacting with the best solution.
- You will ensure that site-specific Workforce Management processes and experience are up-to-date, improved or updated.
- You will manage initiatives aligned with the Workforce Management Strategy.
Your Ideal Profile:
- You have a university degree (e.g: Management, Production, Planning, Purchasing).
- You have min 7 years’ professional management experience in the field of workforce management as well as experience in the field of personnel planning and forecasting for large groups of temporary workers.
- You preferably have worked in 3PL, logistics or similar industry.
- You must have extensive knowledge of the Slovak employment market and temporary workforce agancies.
- You have extensive knowledge of common labor practice and Slovak labor legislation.
- You have excellent communication skills and the ability to influence others with integrity.
- You have experience in building up a large Blue Collar work force.
- You are highly organized and able to successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments.
- You have good planning and organizing skills with a hands-on mentality.
- You have advanced computer skills, preferably knowledge of Workday and/or Kronos.
What You Can Expect at Ingram Micro:
- Actively contribute to and shape the development of a new site in Slovakia from the very beginning.
- Actively implement and take responsibility for a wide range of Workforce Agency related projects.
- Part of a management team with flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths.
- A variety of internal and international trainings.
- Market conform salary and benefits.
- International colleagues and a no nonsense work environment.
Sounds good? We’re looking forward to receiving your application containing your salary expectation and your earliest start date. Please submit your application using our online form or send an email to [email protected]
We’re looking forward to meeting you. For more information, please visit www.ingrammicrocommerce.com/careers